Our aim is to become your preferred Contract Packer, Co-Packer or Contract Packing solution provider.
No matter how large or small the project, the ultimate aim of Colman Packaging Ltd is to ensure a quality of service from receipt of enquiry through production or processing fulfillment to final delivery on time every time and with complete customer satisfaction resulting in the forming of long term trading partnerships.
Colman Packaging Ltd specialises in a large number of secondary packaging services. Our expertise in single source, value-added benefits can be applied to many packaging processes that we can provide and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your packing requirements further.
Packaging is both a science and an art, driven by technology and innovation. It bears the huge responsibility of simultaneously containing, protecting and selling your products. In fact, packaging is one of the most critical elements in bringing your brand to life. Something so vital should only be entrusted to a company who takes packaging as seriously as we do. We are Colman Packaging Ltd – performing on-time and on budget, for every package and project, our mission is:
“A CONTRACT PACKER TO PROVIDE ON-TIME DELIVERY OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT AT THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE”
Many industries use the outsourced contract packing process, especially the aerospace, defense, computer, semiconductor, energy, medical, giftware, promotional, retail point of sale, food manufacturing, personal care, and automotive fields for example.
There are many benefits as well as risks to using an outsourced contract packing partner. Companies are finding many reasons why they should be outsourcing their production to other companies, when launch a new product, extending into new markets, reworking out of specification items for example. When deciding about contract packing, you should weigh the benefits and associated risks, here are a few benefits to consider.
- Cost Savings – Companies save on their cost of capital equipment because they do not have to pay for a facility and the equipment needed for production. They can also save on labour costs such as wages, training and benefits.
- Mutual Benefit to Contract Site – A contract between the manufacturer and the company it’s producing for may last several years. The manufacturer will know that it will have a steady flow of business until then.
- Advanced Skills – Companies can take advantage of skills that they may not possess, but the contract packer does. The contract packer is likely to have relationships formed with raw material suppliers or methods of efficiency within their production.
- Quality – Contract packers are likely to have their own methods of quality control in place that help to detect damaged materials or out of specification items.
- Focus– Companies can focus on their core competencies better if they can hand off base production to an outsourced contract packer.
- Economies of Scale – Contract Packers have multiple customers that they produce for. Because they are servicing multiple customers, they can offer reduced costs in acquiring raw materials by benefiting from economies of scale. The more units there are in one shipment, the less expensive the price per unit will be.
PASSIONATE ABOUT CONTRACT PACKING – SERIOUS ABOUT RESULTS